Subscribe

By entering your email address to the right you will be able to subscribe to be notified by email of new posts.

Friday, September 6, 2013

The Blog is Born

This blog was created so that we can share LECE information with Dressel Part Day families.  We depend on your input about what is working at our new site, and what is not working for our families; we also want a method of communication just to keep in touch.  We will post regularly to keep you informed of what is happening.  Our transition will be a work in process for many months so as always I appreciate your input to make Dressel you child's preschool home.  Please subscribe to the blog so that I can communicate with you and, and you can communicate with me about your questions and wishes.

The guidelines for the blog are very simple:
1.)  Please make sure to protect our students's privacy and remember to not share information about your child, or your child's friends.
2.)  Please know that you may contact me at anytime via email or phone.  I travel between both buildings and in and out of my office all day, so if you need to speak with me right away, contact the front desk at ECE and they will find me.
3.)  Use the blog for topics of general interest, hopefully this will be a great community and resource for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment